Gate agents work together as a team to provide excellent customer service and meet corporate objectives. Our employees must keep both the company goals and customer expectations in mind when completing their daily tasks.
- Changing customer flight itinerary and seat assignments as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computerized passenger boarding.
- Assisting customers with special needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 18 years of age
- Handle objects up to 70 pounds
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and programs
- Able to lift up to 70 pounds
- Ability to work all shifts, all days including nights, weekends, holidays
- Previous airline experience
- Previous employment as a customer service provider
- Assist disabled customers
- Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling, walking, standing, reaching, lifting, climbing up and down stairs
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
Company: Piedmont Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A