Black Pearl Management & Human Resource Consulting LLC
Our client, a premier Physiotherapy Centre, is currently looking for a Physiotherapist that specializes in Orthopaedic, to be based in Dubai. For this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- To provide one-on-one physiotherapy treatment sessions with the purpose to restore, improve, and maximise our patients range of motion, physical strength, function, and overall wellbeing.
- To follow and integrative treatment method, and identify and isolate the root causes of health issues rather than simply addressing the symptoms.
- Promoting a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence-based practice and the developmental of additional clinical skills in the specialty.
- Assisting in the safe, effective and efficient management of the department with allocated resources.
- Promoting good health and wellbeing through education.
- Understanding, supporting and promoting the mission, vision and values of the facility
- Adhering to and promoting the Professional Code of Conduct for Dubai and home country
To be considered, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in physical therapy (from Eastern and Western European Countries)
- At least 1-2 years as a Physical Therapist in a large hospital or rehabilitation facility with relevant experience in Orthopaedic, Pediatrics, Women’s health, Cardiovascular, and Neurological therapy.
- Willing to work for 48 hours per week / 2 days off
- Must be willing to work in Dubai
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.
To view other vacancies we have, please check our website (www.blackpearlconsult.com) and follow us on our social media accounts – LinkedIn/Facebook /Twitter/Instagram
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office at +9712 622 55 03 or drop us a message on our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.