Job description / Role
m2r Education are working with a group of accredited schools in Ras al Khaimah who need teachers to join for the new academic year.
This group of schools is extremely well established and have over 3600 students spread across its campuses. They offer the English national curriculum and IB.
Language of instruction is English and parents choose the school due its UK values and pedagogical style. The majority of teachers are British and have been trained to deliver the English national curriculum.
– 2 years relevant teaching experience (Physics to KS5)
– Ability to use student centered teaching strategies
– Highly developed classroom management skills
– Sound problem solving skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to use Information Technology in the class room such as Smart board, ppt. MS Word, Spreadsheets and Database
– Ability to utilize and maximize web-based learning environments