Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs all duties in an effective and professional manner ensuring patient safety and satisfaction.
- Perform appropriate and comprehensive evaluations using accepted protocols.
- Follow departmental policies and procedures in terms of maintaining an accurate record of patient’s attendance, frequency, and content of notes.
- Use selected measurement procedures, such as joint ROM tests, manual muscle tests, and functional and coordination tests.
- Identify treatment goals, and establish an appropriate treatment program.
- Apply supportive and assistive devices accurately and in such a manner as to avoid possible harm to the patient or damage to the equipment.
- Involve the patient and/or family in the treatment goal setting, obtaining their consent and understanding.
- Apply appropriate modalities, at correct dosages, and to the correct length and intensity, as deemed necessary by initial and ongoing patient evaluation.
- Assist in clerical duties with the Physical Therapy Department
- Attend and participate in Directors meetings and other hospital meetings and committee
- MBBS / Master Degree in Medicine
- CCT/CCST/ American Board Certificate
- 03 to 05 years of experience
- Current state medical license
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.