- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology.
- Proven experience as a Pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a Pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications, used by pharmacies, such as MEDITECH and Mediware.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Dar Scrubs:
Powered by knowing that medical health professionals deserve to wear the best quality scrubs and lab-coats out there. We strive to deliver exactly what the medical team deserves. Making it a goal to provide both superior customer experience and tremendous value for customers.Our AIM is to provide the best medical outfits in the INDUSTRY and we are passionate about exceeding your expectations. MISSION STATEMENT: Provide Medical Health Professionals with what they Deserve to Wear!Because You Deserve the Best