To facilitate the timely and accurate preparation of pet supplies to be shipped to the Petco stores and to receive warehouse stock goods. This job is composed of several tasks which are generally routine in nature and are repeated several times during the course of the day and are part of the Petco Labor Management System in which productivity standards must be met. This is a safety sensitive position that requires drug testing.
- Operate Material Handling equipment including but not limited to: pallet jacks and standup lifts.
- Maintain established productivity standards.
- Although this position generally does not entail supervising other employees, management may on occasion delegate additional responsibility to include providing functional guidance and training to others
- Continuously lift merchandise up to 50 pounds daily for entire shift duration.
- Use voice activated computer headset to select merchandise.
- Use hand-held RF devices as needed to scan merchandise bar codes
- Conduct basic math computations, with or without a calculator.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cranbury, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A