This position serves as the field team lead and provides functional direction to field staff and primary point of escalation for customer, vet or store partner issues. This position also serves as a driver of company vehicles to vaccination clinics and is responsible for overall performance and operational compliance of the day’s clinics. Essential Job Functions: The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation. – Provide functional direction and supervision to field team.
- Ability to effectively perform functions of all clinic team roles and provide coaching and functional direction to individuals in these roles where necessary.
- May be responsible for filling one or more of these roles at a time. Safely operate company supplied vehicle to and from clinic locations and office, when assigned as driver .
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs 5.
- Effectively communicate with store management to build an atmosphere of cooperation and business success.
- At conclusion of clinic, present report card and site report to MOD. Obtain the gross sales receipt of clinic sales (clinic transaction model) or SKU movement report (customer transaction model) from the MOD.
- Prior to departure, confirm the clinic area is clean and no trash, sharps, clinic equipment or supplies have been left on the floor or shelves.
- Notify store well in advance if clinic team is running late. – End of clinic and end of day reconciliation of all equipment and supplies.
- Escalate any clinic issues to Market Manager, Store Manager, and/or Vetco Customer Service for further resolution via Incident reporting process.
- Effectively communicate with customers and business partners to manage difficult customer situations, including pet incidents (bites, reactions and emergency situations). Primary point of contact for Market Manager on clinic related issues.
- Liaise and partner with leadership at clinic locations to determine optimal clinic location, crowd management practices, and manage any issues that arise during clinic.
- Ensure all clinic processes are followed and necessary clinic paperwork is filled out accurately and completely.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plainview, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A