Our vision at Petco is Healthier Pets. Happier People. Better World. We’re making things better for pets, people and the planet through our Think Adoption First philosophy, the Petco Foundation and other important initiatives that focus on putting animals first, educating pet parents and reducing our carbon footprint. The journey starts with knowledgeable, passionately engaged associates who are proud to recommend Petco as a place to work, who believe in our Vision and who are committed to delivering a superior customer experience.From our retail stores and our network of Distribution Centers to our Corporate offices, you’ll work with others who share your values and commitment. We seek individuals who are passionate about animal welfare, have great people skills and are driven to grow and advance in their careers with us. Our ongoing growth is creating exceptional opportunities for professional development and personal enrichment throughout our organization.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize potential strategic growth opportunities in customer database. Develop plans to operationalize opportunities, both to incubate and long-term vision.
- Enhance all contact programs by partnering with Analytics to develop predictive analytics model by segment that will determine who to contact, by what vehicle and with what offer that will lead predictable results.
- Lead new offer development in order to create an offer toolkit to be used across the organization.
- Partner with Brand Marketing, Insights, Analytics, Member Programs teams to analyze business and marketing data to identify key drivers, mechanics and associated dependencies for driving conversion, product adoption, retention, and cross-sell.
- Effectively translate analytics into clear insights and actionable recommendations
- Drive continued innovation in evolving marketing programs most effective at engaging the consumer audience at scale
- Forecast results from various tactics and advocate for resource prioritization
- Identify customer segments for targeted marketing programs and plan customer offers and incentive programs to deliver ROI-positive results
- Develop personalized customer journeys at all stages of the customer lifecycle to deepen the relationship with pet parents and their pets, including audience, customer needs, messaging strategy, offer strategy, and engagement timing.
- Responsible for customer-centric data-driven strategies and implementation plans to ensure success of lifecycle strategies, including paid, owned and earned marketing channels and customer touchpoints (in-store, in-app, online). Create continuous improvements for all key customer metrics: customer retention, acquisition, conversion, cross sell, customer migration, lifetime value – gross and net (ROI), enhanced value to program (benefits).
- Align all customer touch points with targeted creative communications developed and produced to match the targeted customer segments and meet the specific campaign objectives. Work with the creative team to ensure each element is in line with the customer type and PETCO’s branding and value statements.
- Articulate program strategy and communicate results to key stakeholders; executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
- Maintain, analyze, produce and communicate to management, third parties, and partners the progress, opportunities and results of all lifecycle programs.
- Prepare annual budgets for programs assigned and manage expenses in accordance with established budget, while maximizing profitability.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A