This job is composed of a variety of different tasks which may be covered by operational guidelines, and while individual judgment may occasionally be required in order to complete assigned tasks, most questions are directed to the SFS Leader, Merchandise Operations Leader, Store Leader and/or the Leader on Duty.
- Be responsible for the efficient execution of Ship from Store (SFS) operations to ensure consistency with product picking, packaging, & shipping in the store.
- Accountable for reducing time spent on SFS operations due to an increased familiarity and process efficiencies.
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests.
- Knowledge of the store product and strong organization skills.
- Ability to be diligent in completion of time keeping.
- Move merchandise up to 50 pounds.
- Assist in the receiving of merchandise & SFS supplies to and from the store and to ensure that all merchandise & SFS supplies are accurately stocked, and provide guest service, as necessary.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A