On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various tasks, starting from assessing your clients’ physical condition and creating unique workout routines for them. You’ll explain the exercises in a clear and efficient way, while demonstrating how to use the training equipment safely, to avoid injuries.
If you are enthusiastic about the world of fitness, are an absolute self starter and want to make an impact in this field, let’s meet.
- Evaluate clients’ fitness levels and health conditions
- Build individualized exercise programs
- Explain exercises in detail and suggest alternatives if needed
- Monitor progress of clients’ fitness levels
- Explain safe and proper use of gym equipment
- Lead both individual and group training sessions
- Research on new exercise techniques and trends
- Promote the gym’s fitness packages and plans
- Inform clients about on gym safety and hygiene guidelines
- Build a positive and trusting relationship with customers
- Advise customers on how to change nutritional and lifestyle habits as needed
- Achieve a budgeted Monthly Sales & Conduction Target
Requirements & SkillsPrevious experience as a Personal trainer or Relevant roleKnowledge of various fitness programs, from basic exercises to more challenging training sessionsAbility to guide and motivate clientsAvailable to work flexible hoursExcellent communication skillsCertificates in CPR and First AidHigh School Diploma; a degree in Kinesiology or Sports Science is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.