BAC Middle East
Job description / Role
The Personal Assistant will be responsible to provide administrative support to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
– Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
– Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Director
– Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
– Organizing events and conferences
– Reminding the Director of important tasks and deadlines
– Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
– Managing databases and filing systems
– Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
– Liaising with staff
– Liaising with other executives on behalf of the Director
– Collating and filing expenses
– Miscellaneous tasks to support the CEO, which will be preparing corporate reports or conducting research.
– Requirement to attend international prestigious fashion and retail events