Job description / Role
Our client is a global oil and gas company, they are looking to hire an experienced Personal Assistant to support their MD in their Dubai office.
Our client is a global oil and gas company in Dubai. They are looking to expand their support team and have introduced a new position as a Personal Assistant to MD.
The Personal Assistant will have a variety of responsibilities:
* Maintain and manage the MD’s work flow
* Organise and schedule events, conferences and daily meetings for the Managing Director
* Preparing expense claims of the MD
* Respond/direct emails to designated employees on behalf of the MD
* Ensure the MD is up to date, briefed, and prepared for any meetings they are involved in
* Prepare travel itineraries in connection with the arrangements for the MD
* Prepare preparatory presentations on Microsoft PowerPoint
* Brief the MD on internal matters and collect information if required
* Prepare handover documents between previous and future MDs
* Organise company VIP events for the MD and coordinate with the Marketing Department
* Carry out research on ad hoc topics and manage them for the MD
* Manage Personnel on Board and Business Leaves summary
* Coordinate with the HR regarding leaves, events, and travel
* Support Procurement and Purchase department during supplier selection for events
* Update company visitor guidelines
* Liaise with French Consulate for events and visa requirements
* Provide assistance to the HQ and other affiliates when organising events in the UAE, by taking charge of VIP visitors logistics
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing, and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to further progress their career with a leading oil & gas company.