Our client are one of the UAE’s leading IT Solutions providers
- The Performance Tester will need to ensure that the overall Performance test work-stream spanning all aspects of the delivery (including software, hardware, equipment, IT etc.) are meeting customer requirements/ industry standards and that the test deliverables meet both timeline and quality standards. The Performance Tester will work closely with the Performance Test Lead. To fulfil this role you must understand thoroughly understand the disciple of Performance testing and how to effectively implement a testing process within a project or programme.
- 1. Using object-orientating programming, such as Java, to develop performance tests. Implementing tools like JMeter, LoadRunner and other industry leading technologies. Using tools like App Dynamics, Dynatrace, Solarwinds and Nagios/Grafana for application monitoring
- 2. Setting up performance tests from requirements gathering through to test execution, using performance test to anticipate issues that might arise during different load conditions
- 3. Ensuring integration of performance testing with the automation test approach and analysing NFRs, technical designs and business requirements
- 4. Establishing and maintaining relationships with multiple delivery partners and actively engaging stakeholders
- 5. Developing yourself and the wider team through a range of activities that achieve current business goals, help to meet future challenges and build a capacity for change
- 6. Strong knowledge of the SDLC and experience with agile test methodology.
- 7. Be able to communicate at all levels and implement effective leadership & testing techniques.
- 8. ISTQB certification is desirable
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our tech-talent and smart services help you to realise tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.