ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Performance & Reporting Analyst that will help drive critical business decisions by providing on time performance reporting and provide a link between actuals and forecasts.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Accurate collection, analysation and reporting of numbers for various local and regional reports
- Ensuring timely delivery of reports, reduce error rates and mitigate risks through the adoption of appropriate controls
- Co-ordination of the financial planning and liaison with key stakeholders to ensure awareness of timelines and assumptions
- Enhancement and development of management reporting tools to ensure that they provide the transparency and rigour to support management decision making
- Supporting appropriate governance of systems and data impacting the forecasting process.
- Keeping abreast of changes to relevant systems, processes and data within Fonterra and manage the impact of these on our reporting
Integrated Business Management:
- Ensuring the IBP framework is adhered to for forecasting activities
- Support generation of robust forecast inputs for inclusion in the forecasting and business planning process
- Support overall monitoring of business performance against KPIs and identification of risks and opportunities in delivery of the financial targets
- Ensure assigned Demand Review (DR), Revenue Reconciliation (RR) and Integrated Tactical Planning (ITP) KPIs are being met and there is an action plan to ensure timely closure of KPIs gaps.
- Monitoring and driving resolution of known forecasting system and process issues
- Support IBP Lead to ensure and maintain Fundamental Level B accreditation
A strong individual who has the ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and adhere to reporting dealines.
You would possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting- Professional qualification will be preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience working with complex data in financial reporting roles, preferably within the FMCG industry
- Advanced Excel, Power-point and stakeholder management skills
Applications close on 2nd June, 2021.
This is an opportunity to work within a collaborative and connected culture with inspiring leaders and capable, passionate people – apply now.