Job description / Role
* Applies test planning methodologies and various ranges of data analysis and technical reporting to enhance the safety and optimize the performance of aircrafts whilst satisfying all relating regulatory requirements.
* Provides relevant support to Flight Crew and Flight Operations personnel in terms of Take- off and Landing analysis, Weight and Balance and Route analysis, Aircraft Performance monitoring, Aircraft evaluation, Testing and Acceptance, etc Key Result Responsibilities
* Manages the day-to day duties and activities deemed necessary by operational requirements and formulates suitable methodology to facilitate flow of technical information to all concerned.
* Provides technical advice and support on all aspects related to Aircraft Performance Engineering; constantly contributes to the performance documentation technical content, customization, revision and production to be reflected in the relevant published manuals and support material.
* Monitors and analyzes the Flight Planning System database constantly to ensure its adequacy, accuracy and compliance with the GCAA/CAA rules and regulations, ICAO adopted procedures, as well as Air Arabia policies and procedures and Standard Operations Manual.
* Identifies limitations on operational capabilities such as Notams, Navigation facilities, Air Traffic flow, aircraft performance and Mel requirements, in line with business requirements and in accordance with Company’s and civil aviation international regulatory guidelines and standards; suggests remedial solutions where applicable.
* Ensures all regulated performance for Take-off, En-route and Landing are monitored and revised on a regular basis.
* Ensure Aircraft take-off and landing Performance data for aircraft type are up to date satisfying regulatory and Company requirements, including new destinations and alternates.