At Chalhoub, together we achieveexcellence!As a People Relations Executive you would beresponsible for the day-to-day HR administrative tasks (employee enquiries, certificate requests, HRIS data entry etc). You would also be responsible for handling non-critical employee relations while connecting closely with Group HR’s competence centre.
- Administer employee’s attendance, leave, vacations and overall absenteeism
- Ensure the adherence of all employees to organization’s HR policiesand regulations
- Follow up with all employees concerning medical certificates for sick leave, and out of office/absence forms
- Handle all medical insurance claims and liaise with insurance companies for employees collections
- Issue/cancel access cards in adherence to security policies
- Prepare welcome kits for new employee orientation sessions
- Prepare absenteeism calculations for end of service settlement
- Attend to employee enquiries on company policies and procedures
- Handle and follow up on the work visa and labour contract processes
- Act as a coordinator between PRO’s and employees
- Lead the work visa and labour contract renewals
- Process the application, renewal and cancellation of all documents for labour cards, work permits and residency visas
- Schedule medical examinations for the processing of residence visas
- Update document according to expiry on the HRIMS
- Initiate, update and maintain employees personal data on the HRMS
- Keep updated records on all new immigration and labour legislations as communicated by the PRO and the HR Manager
- Prepare staff turnover reports (new comers, leavers, total headcount), KPI report for absenteeism.
- Update staff lists accordingly
What we are looking for
- Strong administrative and communication skills
- Competent in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to effectively manage your time and deliver against tight deadlines
- Previous HR experience or qualifications are beneficial
- Retail experience is highly desirable
What we can offer you
With us,you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employeediscounts. To view all our perks and benefits,
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.