Requisition Title : PEOPLE OPERATIONS MANAGER – EXPO(EXP10Z)
Organization : DWC KITCHEN
Job Title: People Operations Manager – EXPO
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Work Locations: Dubai International Airport, DIP, EXPO Site
The job holder ensures the effective management of deploying employees based on business need as established and set for the EXPO event.
Key Result Areas:
- To drive optimization in the areas of manpower resourcing, adherence to policies and guidelines as well as coverage across the EXPO site.
- To ensure efficient utilisation of time management systems, using relevant workload demand drivers to enable the most efficient manpower resourcing.
- To ensure optimized staffing and rostering across the EXPO Site through constant review of labour cost against revenue
- To ensure strategic manpower planning based on forecasted revenue and constantly monitor/adapt to requirements as necessary.
- Assess and effectively manage labour cost control measures across site.
- To ensure actively that all employees deployed to the EXPO site are engaged, thereby ensuring productivity.
- Ensure that employees follow brand guidelines in their presentation and behaviours.
- Constant monitoring and assessment of employee training on site.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans.
- Implement productivity enhancement measures across quality and customer-service standards; problem resolution; audit facilitation; trend identification within the EXPO event.
- Creation, adjustment, and maintenance of standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that all uniform guidelines are being followed and that contingent amounts of uniforms are available at site.
- To constantly be visible at the EXPO site and assess any improvements to be made either in service, employee etiquette and behaviour, and grooming standards.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environments across EKFC businesses at the EXPO site by ensuring employees are following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Knowledge, Skills & Minimum Experience:
- A Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Operations Management or relevant field
Experience & Knowledge:
- At least 5 years experience in people operations management within events or the Food & Beverage industry.
- Experience in operational management, operations, Human Resources is preferred
- Experience in employee training is preferred
- Ability to develop strong relationships with managers on-site and client
- Ability to analyse data, observe trends, report accordingly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to plan, multitask and work to strict time constraints
- Must be proficient in the use of Excel, Power Point, and MS Word