Ernst & Young
Job description / Role
As a support staff team member you would assist the People Advisory Services mobility team with relevant tasks; specifically document collection and delivery, filing of documents with authorities and waiting for their approval and office administrative support related to the tasks
Working closely with UAE (Dubai) immigration authorities.
As support staff team member, you will be a key resource for our team. You should be able to diligently undertake tasks, follow specific instructions of the consultants and effectively interact with the authorities and client representatives during tasks. You will have attention to detail and be able to prioritize time.
We require an experienced team member; specifically experience in driving oriented tasks such as document collection and delivery, a broad awareness of government functions to performs tasks such as attending the Ministry of Foreign affairs for document legalization and certain office administrative skills such as photocopying and filing.
You will also be expected to have strong communication skills in English and ideally knowledge of Arabic.
The successful candidate would also contribute in the following ways
• Meet clients to collect and deliver documents
• Accompany clients to medical tests and embassy appointments
• Filing of applications at authorities
• Attention to detail to support team with operational effectiveness
• Willingness to prepare letters or other requested documentation;
• Ability to translate simple documents into Arabic or English (ideally)