Ernst & Young
Job description / Role
Our People Advisory Services business (PAS) is focused on helping our clients gain a competitive people advantage in all its facets – reward management, global mobility, HR transformation, legislative compliance and much more.
PAS has five key areas: Mobility, Reward, Talent, Systems and Performance.
• In Mobility, we help our clients manage the complex compliance and reporting risks inherent in deploying a globally mobile workforce and obtain the best value from this vital talent.
• We place great importance on providing valuable tax and immigration planning advice in order to facilitate the most cost effective and efficient operations for our clients
Your key responsibilities
• Manage the successful delivery of immigration projects in UAE and GCC region
• Responsible for day-to-day client delivery
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing consistently high levels of client service
• Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
• Adherence to Quality and Risk Management processes.
• Coaching and motivating colleagues
• Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
• Key member of one of the client service groups providing full services to a client portfolio.
Skills and attributes for success
• Enthusiastic and energetic; able to embrace new ways of working.
• Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
• Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output
• Ability to build strong client relationships
• Project management skills to plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines and monitor own budget
• Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
• Self-starter; willing to be accountable for your decisions and output