Middle East Executive
Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are currently working with a well known clinic in Dubai, who are recruiting for a Pediatrician with a well established client base locally and will be well supported to help build your clientele further.
You will be required to;
• Perform regular thorough examinations on young children to check their health and normal physical development
• Examine sick children to determine their condition and ask intuitive questions to gather information about symptoms
• Arrive at an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and individual medical history
• Prescribe and interpret appropriate lab tests to gain more information for possible infections or abnormalities
• Examine, treat injuries and refer the patients to physicians of other disciplines when necessary for example surgeons, ophthalmologists, orthopedists among others
• Keep updated records of patients’ illnesses, surgeries or other medical episodes
• Keep abreast of advancements in pediatrics and best practices by attending seminars and conferences
• Prepare and administer vaccines according to the governmental vaccination plan
• Recommend medications and give detailed instructions for administration
The company is looking for a long term candidate that would like to see a growth plan with the benefits & lucrative package on offer.