Our client is a supplier of industrial gases and services to various industries. They are now looking for a Project Manager, Payroll.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Lead E2E implementation in partnership with country HR teams / Project owners and Payroll implementation partners, 3rd parties in the E2E (inc. stabilisation, handover to run-mode) implementation in the countries.
Ensure follow-through on issue resolution with countries & partners & overcome roadblocks
Partner with Business Service Centre team & country HR teams on Payroll pilot.
Ensuring plans are updated, actions are logged and tracked to completion, risks and issues are raised and mitigated.
Monitor and report on project progress, and present to stakeholders on status as well as issues and solutions
Identify continuous improvement opportunities post Payroll implementation, incl. related time and absence elements & tools and subsequent handover to entities.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Payroll Specialism Project Management.
- PMI certification a plus
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience within a transformational or change environment is advantageous
- GCC and/or Africa experience is required
- Proven E2E project delivery experience
Job Location: Dubai
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.