Arab Media Group (AMG)
Job description / Role
– Process the Group payroll on a timely basis
– Process staff ad-hoc payments such as full & final settlement, housing advance, pension payment
– Create payroll accruals entries for end of service benefits, air-fare, leave, pension and bonus
– Reconcile payroll accounts on a monthly basis
– Carry out payroll analysis such as CTC analysis, budget variance analysis
– Validate and record staff payment invoices by ensuring accuracy of numerical figures, correct cost allocations, complete supporting documents and existence of necessary approvals.
– Liaise with employees and resolve staff payments related queries on a timely manner
– Collect and compile HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including people systems and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records and statistics, and other sources.
– Analyze data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, learning, engagement, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
– Prepare reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings and propose cost-effective solutions.
– Reporting and control on actual spending and recommend necessary measures to avoid inefficiencies.
– Meet the requirements of the Group’s independent external and internal auditors by providing the required documents and schedules
– Assist in preparing annual budgets
– Assist in implementing and smooth running of payroll systems
– Assist in updating the Group’s Human Capital policy manual
– Ensure strict compliance of Governance model and other company policies and procedures.
– Perform any other task assigned from time to time.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.