About TMF Group
In an environment of ever increasing globalization we provide professional services in 80+ countries to help our clients operate across borders. Whether entering a new market or driving in country growth we ensure they stay focused on their core business, taking the stress away from their accounting, legal and HR responsibilities.
Support the payroll teams in the provision of a high quality client service, producing service deliverable for a portfolio of clients. This will include the preparation of data, assisting in payroll client administration, acting as the day to day client contact for the provision of those services, to meet stakeholders’ and client expectations.
- Understand the importance of revenue, productivity, changeability and the client relationship and effectively apply this understanding to daily tasks.
- Responsible for delivering specified deliverable, (see below) to clients in accordance with internal and external deadlines
- Ensure appropriate controls, policies, processes and procedures are adhered to
- Create and maintain relevant records
- Collect appropriate data from clients and input into database as required
- Report to senior team members and/ or managers as required
- Support clients with service delivery matters
- Attend client meetings, as required
- Prepare client work in accordance with procedures
- Work with clients to ensure required data is received in good time
- Set up and maintain computerized payroll databases
- Inputting information into the payroll system
- Review, test and reconcile the work and data received from clients/ third parties
- Support the Tax Officer with ad hoc tax requests
Key Knowledge and Experience
- 1+ years full payroll administration experience and studying towards a recognized payroll or commercial qualification
- Understand basic payroll processing, deductions and regulatory submissions
- Working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Working experience with payroll/HR software
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, coordination and organizational skills
- Be organized, logical and thorough in the execution of the function
- Deadline oriented person with the ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strives to meet service delivery standards.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.