Payment Services Officer – Bahrain
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
The job holder will need to monitor and control Group Service Center “GSC” and provide support and liaise in approvals of manual tasks prepared and captured, undertake all complex processing within the section. & provide quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by correctly interpreting & processing instructions
In this role, you will:
- Monitor ESI/ORM/IRM exceptions Reports
- Maintain stop request for Lost DD/COC & Cancel DD
- Control Nostro outstanding for MNM/OBU.
- Monitor GWIS queues and HUB queues.
- Backup in handling all COS related process and maintenances in line with its procedure.
- Responsible of the maintenance and inspection of the ESI (internet standing instruction) exceptions Reports
- Backup for Lost DD/COC & Cancel DD
- Handle all MNS related GMG inbox and the allocation of these messages to the concerned parties
- Support Investigations and Payments Team on all Payment Investigation and Payments related cases and OBU cases.
- Control CBB daily outstanding entries
- Supervision of day to day operations of SD
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent communication, leadership and management, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Complete and comprehensive understanding of all systems used.
- Excellent decision making and interpersonal skills.
- To work under multiple tasks and hence flexibility for shifting the priorities.
- Competent use of Excel and MS Word.