Job description / Role
– Following up on requisitions and checking approval based on the company’s approval workflows, procedures and policies (hierarchy/authorization matrix).
– Daily booking of assigned payables transactions in accordance to meet the monthly timetable deadline (POs, Receipts, Receipt Delivery, Invoices, Payments, Prepayments, Advance Payments, Expense claims, etc…).
– Timely & consistent reconciliations for all assigned Payables statement of accounts and Periodical Balance confirmations.
– Timely payments preparations based on aging report to be extracted periodically
– Keep the filing up to date on daily basis.
– Properly maintaining assigned supplier’s files.
– Assisting in team work to ensure a smooth monthly periodical closing for AP Module in accordance with the finance department’s monthly timetable.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.