Job description / Role
We’re pleased to be assisting a highly regarded and leading global law firm with their search for a Paralegal.
This role will offer the successful applicant varied work within the on-shore Litigation team, servicing highly complex and long-running matters spanning the GCC and surrounding regions.
Paralegals within this specialised team are given work akin to an entry-level associate and are therefore recognised as significant members of the group.
Daily tasks can include:
* Conducting research, analysis and providing summary reports on matters of relevancy;
* Creating and maintaining document databases;
* Indexing, collating and filing of documents in preparation for court;
* Supporting the fee earners in their tasks including case investigation;
* Regular collaboration with the local advocates’ firm.
This firm actively promotes diversity and inclusion of background, perspective and culture amongst offices while also keeping an open dialogue on agile working arrangements where possible.
The opportunity represents a competitive salary package, an array of benefits consistent with a high calibre law firm, and the ability to broaden your knowledge base and professional collegiate network.