Job description / Role
Our clients’ top-ranked construction and dispute resolution team are seeking a Paralegal to join their busy and fast-growing team.
The job entails a variety of responsibilities, many of which require initiative and self-motivation on the part of the individual. The position will require the candidate with good organisational and IT skills, who likes to juggle responsibilities and likes to deal with people.
• Supports fee earners in all aspects of their work and responsibilities to operate at optimum efficiency at all times.
• Assists in preparation of pro forma invoices and other administration matters such as opening matter, setting up files, filing correspondence, etc.
• Assisting fee earners with document searches, assembles research and produces clear, accurate findings.
• Ensures confidentiality and security of all practice and client documentation and information.
• Assists in updating and managing precedent library and information bank. Recognises changes that require the amendment of precedents and produces draft documents if required.
• Manages own time efficiently and delivers work on time according to requirements and keeps Partners/internal clients up to date with developments as appropriate.
• If required be in charge of ensuring that internal training sessions are completed by liaising with speakers to distribute materials in advance of programmes and keeping training records.
• Responsible for organising documentation for any training days and keeping documentation up to date for registering the Fee earner trainings for CPD points.
• Coordinate with fee earners ensuring the minimum CPD requirements are met.
• Manages the administrative elements of medium-sized client pitches and tenders in conjunction with Partners.
• Attend and engage with clients at events such as seminars, workshops and training, where appropriate.
• Build and successfully maintain effective working relationships internally and develop a firm wide profile.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.