The primary responsibility of the Sales Lead is to Support Management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through building loyalty and clienteling.
- Supports and administers receipt and dispatch of inventory and supplies according to company policy.
- Models selling expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; presents and displays merchandise in accordance with current promotions and standards.
- Performs basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, price changes, merchandise handling, and open and closing duties; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on operational policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management
- Supervises associates engaged in all selling and operational activities, including inventory management, ringing POS transactions, and in performing services for customers.
- Assists in the development of store associates; interprets Key Performance Indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed; provides feedback to Store Manager for associate performance appraisals and evaluations.
- Participates in and facilitates visual directives including execution of planograms and merchandise replenishment.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have a high school diploma/GED Must have 1-3 years; retail experience (Sales; Luxury or Jewelry Sales preferred)
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Excellent communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Springfield, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai