Job description / Role
My client is providing a cutting edge solution within the latest technology. Due to heavy investment they are now hiring for an iOS Developer with experience of Swift to work on their latest product.
• Develop native mobile applications for the iOS platform utilising the API.
• Build the front-end iOS interface with a focus on feature usability and groundbreaking UI.
• Work closely with API developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
• Join team meetings as they innovate and take on new challenges in the live events and entertainment sector together.
• Take part in the full development life cycle, including requirements and design capture, development, testing and deployment.
• Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of all projects.
• Integrate 3rd party SDK libraries into the application.
Personal Qualities and Experience Required
• Knowledge of OOP and the iOS platform.
• Experience with Swift.
• Understanding of design patterns.
• Experience with software architecture patterns, such as MVVM.
• Experience with Reactive Programming (e.g. with RXSwift)
• Strong desire to learn new things.
• Experience with unit testing (TDD).
• Experience with REST API integration.
• A creative mind and taste for intuitive UX.
• Be a team player, take responsibility and show integrity in your work. Be ready to discuss pull requests and communicate openly.
• Experience with version control.