Job description / Role
Are you an experienced Orthopedic Surgeon looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills and care of your patient?
The Orthopedic Doctor’s responsibilities include setting broken bones with braces, pins, splints, or casts, diagnosing injuries or illnesses to bones, joints, and ligaments, and correcting defects to the musculoskeletal system.
• Conduct patient interviews
• Examine and assess patients physical condition and problems
• Perform diagnostic tests such as MRIs, X-Rays, etc
• Perform appropriate surgical treatments and procedures
• Prescribe and administer pain medications
• Supervise and oversee student residents
• Keep and update patients’ medical records
• Adhere to relevant orthopedic procedures and guidelines
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary medical team.