Working closely with the Terminal Manager, you’ll be responsible for operating both cylinder trucks and LPG tankers with daily tasks.
- LPG transfers
- loading and unloading LPG tankers and cylinder trucks (where required) both within and outside of the Terminal as per Origin procedure
- LPG storage
- Providing commercial opportunities and feedback to Sales Manager and/or Driver Supervisor / Terminal Manager.
- Reporting Customer compliance
- Road tanker filling and discharging
- Cylinder delivering filling and testing
- Inspecting and reporting of tank or site status
- Participating in delivery improvement activities through scheduling development and benchmarking drops per delivery run.
- Achieving the scheduled drops per delivery run.
Qualification & Experience:
- National Heavy Vehicle Drivers Licence – Relevant to the class of vehicle being operated. Minimum Class of HR.
- Forklift licence and operating forklift knowledge highly regarded
- Dangerous Goods Licence – Minimum of LPG Tanker Operators Licence, but preferably a full Dangerous Goods Licence, incorporating Class 2 Flammable Gases, but not essential
- Experience handling hazardous substances with particular emphasis on hydrocarbon products
Company: Origin Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Warrnambool, AU
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai