At Origin we have a strong purpose and values that challenge us to find the answers to the big energy questions. Every person that works with us helps us reach that goal. If you bring good energy to Origin, you’ll get it in return. A challenging career. An exciting industry. And the support to grow and explore your potential.
In a key operational role that will see you report directly to the Terminal/ Distribution Manager, you’ll be responsible for effective and safe multi-drop delivery runs of LPG products to Domestic, Commercial, Industrial and Agricultural customers. With a focus on safety and OH&S compliance, you will ensure that Origin is meeting needs of our customers across the region.
- Undertake and complete daily / weekly / monthly checks of assigned delivery vehicles and complete appropriate checklists in accordance with
- Origin Energy Operational Procedures
- General maintenance and cleaning duties in the terminal
- Safe delivery of LPG products to Domestic, Commercial customers
- Loading and unloading of trucks and refilling gas cylinders
- Assist in coordinating regular and timely servicing and repairs of assigned LPG delivery vehicles
- Participation in safety activities including HSE meetings, observations, emergency response, incident reporting and audits.
- Ensuring customers are always treated with respect
- Ensure that scheduling touch PC’s data is uploaded at the completion of each shift
- Good customer service skills
- Forklift ticket highly regarded
- Medium Rigid and DG licenses
- Operating in a multi drop distribution environment
- Availability to complete Saturday deliveries as required
Company: Origin Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, AU
Application Deadline: N/A