Business Energy provides gas, electricity and a range of energy solutions such as solar, storage and flexibility services to large business customers.
The role of Senior Digital Content Lead will be responsible for online customer engagement, leading the development of digital content through web, social and video channels, execution of new product campaigns, feeding into the existing customer lifecycle management and overall customer communications
- Creation of the monthly customer market report to engage customers about the state of the wholesale market, regulatory market and broader industry, and build awareness amongst the internal team and customers.
- Assisting with the development of materials for external events such as breakfasts and webinars
- Managing campaign collateral and launch-related events for new product launches, ensuring communications align with Brand, tone-of-voice and customer journeys, to help meet sales objectives.
- Using data and analytics to optimise existing content and campaigns.
- The deployment of online content through origin.com.au and social channels; Linkedin, Workplace Facebook and YouTube and development of video content.
- Composing customer-facing communications; bill messaging, letters and emails capturing the Origin brand and the overall BE strategy.
Qualification & Experience:
- Some Energy Industry Experience would be beneficial
- Some experience with product development
- Experience across a range of media channels
- Working with external creative agencies
- Use of Adobe and Google Analytics to drive engagement
- Working and influencing internal and external stakeholders to achieve results
- Ability to innovate and keep up to date with market trends
- Ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders to deliver stories and content for customers
- Experience in customer-facing communications
- Experience working in a complex, large corporate environment
- Experience in CRMs, ideally Adobe Experience Manager and Salesforce applications (Pardot or Marketing Cloud)
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Prior experience of developing a customer content strategy and campaign calendar
- Experience in a digital and content role
- Delivery of communications to tight deadlines
- Ability to design and develop engaging material for customers
Company: Origin Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, AU
Application Deadline: N/A