This is a unique opportunity to join the Alice Springs Terminal Team in a key operational role that will see you drive strong and effective leadership and management of the on site staff including drivers. Reporting to the NT Terminals Manager.
- Managing and controlling scheduled shut downs and throughput issues – people, planning and organisation.
- Participating in the development of a 5yr plan for the Terminal Maintenance / Upgrades / Capital
- Being accountable for ensuring that site can demonstrate a Safe, Well Maintained & Compliant Terminal and Fleet
- Delivering site specific objectives which form part of delivering the wider LPG strategy.
- Maintaining strong customer focus both external and internal, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Acting as a fulcrum for maintaining compliance including MHF facilities and Petroleum & Gas Safety and Production Act
- Driving Business Improvement – Growth – Financial – Safety – Risk & Assurance – Engagement.
- Managing the day to day measurement and monthly loss/gain performance issues, while strictly adhering to the Quality Improvement Process
- Maintaining compliance with Internal and External Audit, License & Regulatory Bodies
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have excellent people skills and be able to inspire people to have the desire to deliver results
- Oil & Gas terminal management experience which is demonstrable by results / outcomes.
- Good Understanding of gas or fuel logistics and transport principles and land transport legislation
- Experience in contractor Management – Day to Day
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing a terminal / distribution site
- A demonstrable understanding of managing budgets, through to the desired outcomes.
Company: Origin Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Townsville, AU
Application Deadline: N/A