This is a unique opportunity to join The Solar and Emerging Businesses Field Services Coordinator Team in a key customer facing role in a full-time permanent position. Ideally based in Melbourne. You’ll provide a high level of post-sale and Field Services process management and support to all Origin Energy residential solar customers. The Field Services Coordinator is the vital link in managing the end-to-end sale to Field Services process, and will support the operational requirements through the development, and growth of the Origin residential solar portfolio.
- Co-ordinating logistics and the distribution of Field Services hardware where required.
- Ensuring the accuracy of information in Sales Orders, Operating Systems, Field Services Reports and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to obtain relevant information where required.
- Living the Origin values and demonstrating role model behaviour in punctuality, reliability, collaboration and compliance with Origin’s Code of Conduct, Health Safety & Environment policy and business procedures.
- The day-to-day co-ordination, allocation, scheduling, completion and grid-connection of Origin residential Solar PV Field Services including service repair & warranty work.
- Communicating with customers directly to manage all pre and post-Field Services workflows, enquiries and information validation requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously with a sense of urgency
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer service or an operations environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to operate in a fast pace, evolving environment
- Exceptional customer service attributes, particularly the ability to communicate in a concise, polished and professional manner
- Intermediate use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
Company: Origin Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Townsville, AU
Application Deadline: N/A