ORAT General Familiarization Trainer
Abu Dhabi, UAE
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Deliver face to face training and familiarization sessions to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that the training objectives have been achieved and the attendees are well informed.
- Collaborate with the workstream lead to develop and maintain familiarization solutions and components
- Track and analyse familiarization curriculum effectiveness through various evaluation techniques
- Provide regular updates, reports and feedback to the workstream lead on project progress
- With supervision, manage familiarization project resources to ensure deliverables are completed in scope and on schedule.
- Deliver training that is pertinent to a variety of stakeholders and generates familiarity and confidence with the material.
- Support classroom and walk around tours of the Terminal Building.
- Measure the effectiveness of the familiarization training.
- Manage the day to day training activities, recording and reporting on attendance and progress.
- Evaluate and identify gaps in training to provide dynamic feedback and increase training effectiveness.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Degree level education or equivalent experience
- A minimum of five years of relevant experience in a ground handling/ Airline supervisory role ideally as a trainer, or related position.
- Training and Facilitation Qualification is desirable
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.