Orange Business Services
[sc name=”320×320″ ]
The team manager of the Service Implementation Process Owners in Egypt acts as right hand of Service Implementation Delegate Global Process Owner (dGPO) on international domain and provide him/her with assistance in strategic and priority areas which require particular and constant attention at the highest level. He/She will manage strategic programs/projects to support and assist the success of OBS in providing to our customers a seamless Order to Bill experience, in meeting current needs and shaping the future strategy in support of Essentials 2020 and the Digital transformation of our customers and end users in over 200 countries in the International scope.
- Project will usually involve impact on NS#3 (time to deliver) and iTDD (delivery by first commitment) hence direct impact on revenue.
- Provide input to other projects on impact on Service Transition as representative from GPO.
- Ensure a high level process is created to understand impact of the project on its completion.
- Avoid delay due to unplanned scope changes to always meet the project schedule.
- Prepare and run the risk management methodology.
- Project program manager will enure alignment of project deliverables with global objectives
- Prioritize deliverables in line with Global requirements
- Ensure the scope of the project is clearly defined and documented and that all planned outcomes are delivered.
- Prepare project time management planning and ensure execution as per plan
- Ensure scope is commuinicated to and validated with entities impacted by the project
- Ensure any risks to the project are identified, documented and communicated
- Autonomous and disciplined working ethic
- English speaking and 2nd language of French preferred
- Business or Engineering related degree level
- Education, qualifications, and certifications
- Strong transversal and matrix management skills and experience
- Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels within the company
- Self-Driven, Positive “Can do attitude” , Flexible, adaptation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills both written & oral (international environment)
- Strong understanding of internal operations and related processes & tools
- Quote to Bill knowledge and experience
- Proven experience in an international multi-cultural environment and remote managed structure
- IT and Digital working experience
- Ability to define and improve end to end processes
- Proven project management skills and experience
- Customer satisfaction driven and customer facing experience
Company: Orange Business Services
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Customer Services & Operations
Job Location: Cairo, Égypt
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]