Our client is a renowned American University, based in Sharjah.
- Worked on Oracle HCM/HR components in previous projects either support or implementation.
- (HCM cloud, Oracle HRMS, Performance Management, iRecruitment, Oracle Learning Management, Oracle Time & Labour)
- Design solutions and provide options to best meet business requirements
- Manage the integration of the HRMS application and reports with other business systems
- Should be able to prepare configuration documents and functional design documents
- Should be able to lead discussions with client IT and Business teams
- Conduct CRP, SIT, UAT sessions and Perform testing in each and every cycle.
- 6 to 8 years of experience in HRMS
- Should have in depth functional knowledge of Oracle core HR, Payroll, Self Service and OTL modules.
- Preferred to have atleast one of the HRIS system
- Work directly with Business/Customers, advising on solutions for Oracle HRMS environment
- Strong communication skills
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.