A leading healthcare business based in Dubai with operations all over the world requires an experience Oracle Cloud Fusion Project Manager for an initial 6 month renewable contract as part of a 2 year programme.
- Oversee the daily operations of project team to ensure on-time delivery.
- Coordinate with customers to determine project scope and to prepare project proposal and statements of work.
- Prepare project plan and develop project budget and timelines.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet quality standards and customer requirements.
- Identify potential risks and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
- Analyze and troubleshoot project issues in accurate and timely manner.
- Develop and enforce best practices to improve performance efficiency.
- Oversee resource allocations and develop work plans.
- Maintain project documentations according to established guidelines.
- Provide system training and support to customer after project implementation.
- Provide assistance and support to project team as needed.
- You must be a seasoned project manager with at least 1 Oracle Fusion Implementation completed
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- PMP or Prince2 Certification
- Excellent communication skills required in English
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.