A Consulting firm with a cloud focus are looking for a Oracle Cloud Architect to help lead one or more project teams to enable the client to realize business value from latest technologies.
- Leads project teams to advise, innovate and transform the IT landscape of clients.
- Responsible for supporting the end to end sales cycle including development of proposals, client presentations, defining offerings in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure landscape.
- Help clients navigate/harness disruption within the context of their industry Build and sustain trusted advisor relationship with clients.
- Mentor practice team members and Knowledge Experience of driving large scale digital transformations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in migrating full suite Enterprise applications like Oracle Apps, Peoplesoft etc. on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience in evaluating between different cloud Infrastructure offerings (e.g. between AWS, Azure and OCI landscape).
- Expertise in producing Cloud Architecture solution blueprint and roadmaps. Ability to define Migration strategy based on PAAS/IAAS.
- Understanding on Oracle Licensing models on OCI TCO analysis for cloud migration.
- Experience in multiple full lifecycle implementations of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.