A Technician is responsible is to surface and glaze lenses to a predetermined prescription into frames chosen by patients. Glaze lenses into frames, working accurately and carefully to minimize errors or accidents which may result in unnecessary wastage.
- Work towards agreed timeframes to meet customer expectations
- Conduct and maintain frame adjustment through abiding to fitting instructions to deliver the finished products with the highest levels of quality.
- Ensure compliance with product specs to minimize defects and implement the highest measures of quality control
- Deliver the finished products in the required lead time.
- Conduct preventive maintenance to equipment and machinery in order maintain their performance level
- Operate lab and workshop equipment and machinery to ensure finished quality that matches Magrabi standards
- Constantly follow-up with vendors on lens orders and ensure timely delivery of finished products within the set lead time
- Work health & safety through Maintaining work health & safety requirements in the glazing lab
Qualifications/Education/Experience Diploma in optical technicianMinimum 3 years as TechnicianMachine Knowledge with the ability to follow an order from start to finishUnderstand the optical manufacturing processWell-groomed with a pleasant personality, positive attitude, open minded.Performance driven attitude.Excellent customer service orientation Team PlayerFlexible & committedMagrabi cultural fitGood communication skillsAttention to detailCompetencies Customer service orientation Business Acumen Teamwork & Collaboration Interpersonal Understanding Achievement Orientation
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.