Job description / Role
• Manage the IT Help Desk shift schedule and Agents on duty.
• Monitor the KPIs and recommends/implements any corrective and preventive actions to maintain KPIs within the agreed limits.
• Ensure that sufficient staff area available to support the work.
• Monitor the agents activities and performance providing coaching sessions.
• Attend requested meeting with the client
• Provide any requested reports to client
• Provide contractors personal attendance control.
• Handle Compilation of IT Help Desk activity reports.
• Take action on “Urgent” and/or “High priority” tickets, per the Trouble Ticket Management System.
• Generate daily shift workload and turnover notes.
• Communicate with Contractor Quality Assurance team to improve overall IT Help Desk operation performance.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.