United Arab Emirates
Jan 19, 2023
AED 7000 – AED 7000
Contract Full time
Our client is into Entertainment Company in UAE. They are now looking for a Operators to join them.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day activities of the facilities. Supervising, monitoring, securing guest and ensuring their safety. Day-to-day inspection of facilities and implement safety procedures in the village.
- Assist the supervisor with opening the facilities, following all procedures, ensures operational readiness, and maintains daily logs.
- Assist supervisor in completing activities checklist daily.
- Regularly inspect and record bus arrival timings and ensure buses are clean before starting any journey, and to ensure the readiness of all logistic works.
- Ensure to verify, collect, or punch tickets before admitting guests on their journeys in the park.
- Responsible for directing customers, and provide assistance for entering or existing journeys and other attractions.
- Assist with managing queue lines to crowd managing whilst waiting to view the attraction.
- Manages the crowd entering the facilities and assist other teams to implement safety within their daily activities.
- Responsible for reporting any lost and found items to the supervisor and directing guests to guest relations team in the main building to locate lost item.
- Assist supervisor with closing facilities at the end of day by following all procedures. Finishes all daily paper work and follows closing protocols.
- Assist supervisor with maintenance logs and ensures all issues are documents and reported.
- Maintains all communication with supervisor during park operations through the Tetra radio.
- Assist with evacuation drills periodically as set by the Health and Safety team along with supervisor.
- Offers support to all teams (If needed).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.