Sapphire Recruitment Consultants
Our client is seeking an Operations Team Leader to join their team. This role would suit someone from the Healthcare or Hospitality sector as this role would require you to work shifts (Office hours are 9am to 8pm, so somedays you will start at 9am and finish earlier or start later and finish at 8pm, Monday to Sunday, 2 days off per week). In this role you will lead the day to day administrative and operations functions in the office, providing professional leadership to all team members. Currently there are three admin staff that you would be responsible for managing. Fluent Arabic would be an advantage but is not essential. Excellent communication skills are key.
- Schedule nurses on a day-to-day basis in collaboration with Clinical Head
- Schedule drivers and vehicles on a day-to-day basis, in coordination with Driver Team Leader
- On-Call telephone duties
- Handle petty cash and overseeing cash deposits by drivers and nurses
- Manage office procedures, continually monitor, and improve on quality
- Coordinate internal and external logistics
- Managing accurate soft copy/online filing system for the office
- Conduct mid-year and annual performance reviews for team
- Ensure operation of medical equipment and that all equipment is maintained as per DHA requirements
- Maintain and monitor medical supplies, manage clinical inventory, manages costs, usage and identify trends
- Oversee the maintenance of the office and its cleaning. Order needed office supplies
- Manage staff accommodation, maintenance contracts and coordinate with the needed party
- Effectively use resources to achieve the goals and objectives of the work group within established budgets by recommending budget expenditures, monitoring progress, and shifting resources to meet changing needs
- Implement and monitor departmental goals and objectives for the work group
- Ensure that all staff members communicate and interact with customers in a courteous, respectful, and business-like manner
- Implement individual performance expectations and complete all aspects of employee performance appraisals and reviews
- Handle employee performance and disciplinary issues, participate in counseling sessions/disciplinary actions, and involve Commercial Operations Director as necessary
Criteria: A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field would be usefulMust be willing to work shifts, traditional working hours are not availableHealthcare sector experience would be an advantage but not essentialMust have fluent English and excellent communication skills both written and verbalGood Microsoft Office skills and experience with CRM systemsExperience supervising team membersFluent Arabic would be an advantageMust currently reside in the UAE Please respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not. We thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidate applications, we only accept online applications in the first instance. Successful candidate applications will be contacted, if you are not successful your CV will be stored on our database but to make sure you do not miss out keep checking our website, follow us on Twitter and follow our Sapphire Recruitment LinkedIn page.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.