Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
Oversee the duties and responsibilities of day to day operations of the Tubular Running Services Field Operations through the coordination of equipment and personnel. Assist Operation Manager in daily activity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Responsible for all QHSSE matters related to their operation, facilities and their staff.
- Ensure compliance with Weatherford’s, and where appropriate Clients, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Safety Management Systems.
Human Resources Management
- Work with Product Line Management and Human Resources staff to recruit, interview, select, hire, and employ an appropriate number of employees.
- Provide oversight and direction to the employees in the TRS BU in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure all TRS BU staff have objectives set and performance reviews completed in accordance with HR directions and timelines.
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff, including providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals. Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity throughout the TRS BU that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and expeditious conflict resolution, as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each employee and the department to succeed.
- Lead employees to meet the organization’s expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
- Plan and implement systems that perform the work and fulfill organizational and TRS BU goals efficiently and effectively.
- Coordinates and plans the work of the department to ensure compliance with existing contractual obligations.
- Reviews Field Operations reports for completeness and accuracy. Ensure jobs are entered in WPTS in a timely manner and that all incidents and accidents are reported promptly, investigated and closed out using WPTS.
- Sources and allocates equipment and/or personnel requirements ensuring they are fit for purpose and in accordance with customer’s requirements/instructions.
- Ensures that pre and post job briefs are conducted and documented with field crews.
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance quality, efficiency, and output.
- Review performance data that includes QHSE, financial, capital efficiency and utilization reports and spreadsheets, to monitor and measure departmental productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness. Propose actions to address any potential performance issues.
- Support the product line tactical plan and ensure that operational and technical objectives are met.
- Provides technical support for both Weatherford TRS Operation teams and Customers and acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Participates in development of the product line’s tactical plans across the geo market and ensures implementation of the key aspects of the plan.
- Assist in delivering TRS training and competence strategy for Country consistent with Company’s Global and Regional processes and goals.
- Internationally recognized Degree or Dimploman in Mechanical, Electronic or Petroleum Engineering or relvant discipline
- 5-10 Years of direct oil field experience, preferrably in Middle East
- At least 2 years in a supervisory/management position
- At least 4 years field experience in Tubular Running Servixes with 2 years in a supervisor role
- In depth knowledge of TRS equipment and services
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.