- Prepare, monitor and control client incidents and complaints in coordination with the customer service and operations team members to ensure timely response to the CMT and Sales
- Follow up customer’s enquiries by answering and calls via CMTs or directly with customers.
- Monitor and ensure the team are using safe practices while conducting their jobs.
- Monitor and manage schedule and shifts of all the team members to ensure availability of adequate staffing
- Facilitate the flow of information horizontally and vertically
- Monitor operations team members to ensure that the full inbound cycle is done according to Aramex standards including recovery, reconciliation, creating run sheets and entering Proof of Delivery in the system.
- Monitor and control operations team members to ensure that the full outbound domestic cycle is done according to Aramex standards including weighing, coding, alerting, sorting and manifesting
- Manage the company fleet (Couriers & admins)
- Assure the ground courier daily production as per the standards
- Monitoring the vehicle tracking system in a way to minimize the long route, as well as minimizing the fuel consumption.
- Supervise the ground courier’s routes with the ground courier’s leader to optimize the best daily performance.
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.