Job description / Role
We are looking for an Operations & Projects Manager to join our superb team here in Dubai South.
• Responsible for all projects planning, scheduling, organisation, and execution
• Budget vs Forecast vs Actual cost analysis on projects
• Installation contractor and labour arrangements, contracts, orders, payment certifications
• Project safety documentation / site access docs and arrangements
• Sub-Contractor Appointment / Labour PP, Visa & EID documents and CAR Insurance and TL validation
• Applying Free zone gate pass for installers to Access via PCFC or any other FZ Entity liaise with Client Reps
• Arrange and monitor tools to be inspected and checked, Schedule for Client Visits, PPE checks for every site
• On-site project management
• Planning and time/cost input to estimations. Coverage of estimators when on leave
• Problem solving
• Project completion certs & reports
• Order production follow up assigning with UK HQ – Follow up with 3PL / UK HQ
• Readiness of goods and arrange freight services via agent for respective collection & vessel arrangements and coordination for various Destinations across the Middle EAST
• Shipping / Collection of Pallets – from UK / UAE 3PL – Paperwork for UAE & UK shipments, country of origin stamping, invoicing & packing lists.
Business services and Operations Support (inclusive of PRO Services)
• Paperwork for new / renewal of staff visa / TL / Tenancy / Dubai Trade / Dubai Chamber Membership Renewal / LGP renewal of Stocks via Unisys
• Client Cheque Collection and Deposit in the Bank, Liaise with Bank RM team for Letters & Instrument handling
• Arrange Mails/ Posts to be collected from the PO box in DWC facility and renewal annually
• Arrange Legal Docs via Courier to UK for signature, Clients for submit or collect cheque & Customs documents
• Prepare general reports and ad-hoc support admin:
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.