Project: This is an opportunity to work on a large hospitality project in one of the emirates of the UAE.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the team’s full compliance with Mace scope of the project.
- Managing and being fully accountable for the entire project.
- Directing and managing your subordinates in a professional, inclusive, and caring manner.
- Establishing project strategies, agreed with the client, and ensure these are captured in the project execution plan and other plans as required and are communicated, understood, and complied with.
- Ensuring the project planning and monitoring of the progress is in line with the strategic goals and in compliance with Mace procedures.
- Reporting of issues is accurate and timely.
- Ensuring the project team develops all necessary project plans and keeps them updated and relevant over the course of the project.
- Ensuring project budgets are managed and matters of concern are raised to the client, with recommendations and strategies for VE or remedies of problems where possible.
- Ensure quality systems are in place and suitably managed and monitored.
- Managing the team, and chairing relevant senior meetings, ensuring these are recorded as required.
- Managing risk management.
- Ensuring the team effectively communicates with all project parties/stakeholders and ensure suitable records are maintained.
- Encouraging the team’s involvement in Mace foundation, responsible business, and other such initiatives, all in line with Mace vision.
- Ensuring the Mace account is always administered in a timely manner and all debt is managed.
- Being proactive in managing the happiness and well-being of your team
You have a degree qualified in a relevant discipline and 25+ years of experience.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships, and lead strong, motivated teams. You have experience working on large infrastructure projects/programmes. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.