No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Operational Manager- Residual Values
The Residual Value Manager is responsible for leading the development and management of residual value setting and methodology across the Al-Futtaim Automotive groups retail and leasing businesses. The position reports to the Head of Fleet Operations at Al-Futtaim Financial Services. You will be responsible for optimizing the RV position for new and in-life products.
- Manage the residual value setting process and methodology for the Al-Futtaim Automotive group.
- Collaborate with Al-Futtaim brand managers on new vehicle strategies that impact residual values (Product Planning, Marketing, Pricing, and Incentives) to launch appropriate residual values that maximise sales and profit objectives while minimising residual value risk.
- Develop key reports and analysis identifying trends and provide insight into residual value projections.
- Perform in-depth analysis and forecasting. Identify key portfolio insights and metrics. Proactively identify trends, exceptions, and areas of risk for the portfolio.
- Arrange and facilitate quarterly residual value committee meetings.
- Ensure strict compliance with model governance standards and internal audit guidelines. Maintain and enhance detailed documentation of critical processes.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
Education: University degree required
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- 5+ years of automotive leasing or financial services experience
- 3+ years of experience in residual value risk management
- Experience with financial and analytical projects
- Excellent written, verbal communication, including presentation skills
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- You’ll be highly analytical and have a strong understanding of economic and market dynamics to ensure you can make the best decisions regarding residual values.
- Possessing the ability to build relationships and influence is a critical strength to this role.
- Expertise and insight in the UAE Auto Market, sales, product, vehicles, and OEMs preferred but not essential.
- Experience with data analysis tools Tableau or similar.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.