Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. Here, your future is limitless. As an MMA colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
We are currently seeking an Operations Manager on our Employee Health & Benefits team in New Berlin, WI.
- Small agency feel with world class resources of an international corporation
- Committed, competent and engaged leadership at all levels
- Driven & entrepreneurial team-oriented environment
- Our Core Values: Innovation, Passion, Collaboration, Accountability, and Integrity
- Personal & professional development opportunities
- MMA University – 1000s of free courses and resources
- Certification & designation bonuses. Company-paid study time & testing fees
- Flexible work options
- Dress for your day
- Competitive compensation & benefits package including Paid Parental Leave & PTO for Volunteering
- Colleague Resource Groups and a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion
- And more!
The EH&B Operations Manager responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Employee Health & Benefits Department. This includes the selection, management, and development of all department colleagues as well as overseeing department-specific technology, training and education, and carrier/vendor meetings.
- Oversee employee recruitment, selection, onboarding, training, performance management and development.
- Monitor employee workload and capacity.
- Oversee that client deliverables and activities are completed in a timely and accurate manner by the service team.
- Implement controls and monitor that department data standards are followed in the use of BenefitPoint, ImageRight, and Zywave.
- Regularly review current products, processes, services and procedures to create an environment emphasizing continual improvement.
- Foster knowledge sharing among employees to address issues surrounding workflow, markets, products, legislative issues and best practices.
- Stay informed regarding technical knowledge, market trends, company information and other operating techniques and pass along information as necessary.
- Coordinate carrier/vendor meetings, carrier relations and management.
- Manage key clients in conjunction with EH&B Account Executive, determining strategies, analyzing data, and making appropriate benefit plan recommendations.
- Act as primary liaison for compliance related issues both internally (agency personnel) and externally (clients.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required working knowledge of employee benefit plans with 5+ years of industry experience and demonstrated relationship management skills.
- Life & Health/Accident insurance license.
- Experience managing, implementing and renewing small and large group health & welfare plans including medical, dental, ancillary, FSA, HSA, and COBRA plans. Working knowledge of HIPAA, ERISA, COBRA and other state and federal employee benefit regulations.
- Strong organizational, project planning and management, analytical and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to communicate with tact and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent relationship building and presentation skills.
- Superior listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Sit for long periods of time, stand, walk, move about the facility, lift up to 20 lbs.
- Demonstrate sufficient hand, arm and finger dexterity to operate computer keyboard and other office equipment
- Speak and hear sufficiently to communicate in person, virtually, and over the phone
- Read words and numbers
- Meet expectations for attendance and punctuality
- Able to concentrate and pay attention to details
- Interact professionally cooperatively and productively
- Perform in a manner that prevents errors and omissions
- Tolerate a constant, moderate noise level
- Work independently
- Carry out assignments to completion within parameters of general instructions, prescribed routines and standard practices
- Able to conduct business travel
- Meet multiple deadlines consistently
Disclaimer: Additional duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursuedreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: a flexible, hybrid work environment, health and welfare, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
At MMA,your future is limitless. For more information about our company, please visit us at:
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.